Pre-Purchase or Pre-Sale
The following is provided with our standard complete home and building inspection services:
1. A thorough complete home or building inspection and a walk-through with our client. The complete thorough home inspection will take approximately 2 to 3 hours and a commercial building inspection may take longer, depending on the size of the property.
2. A courtesy safety inspection of the existing incoming utilities and the point of entry of the utilities will be reviewed with our client.
3. Digital photographs of the property will be provided on CD, for our client.
4. 2 sets of the original home or building reports will be mailed to you. A copy is for our client and attorney. To help expedite closing procedures, a copy of the report can be faxed to your attorney upon request. We provide a professional computer/hand-written narrative report with several pages of solid information and not a quick and simple 1 page check list report used by many inexperienced and unprofessional inspectors (fly-by-nights).
5. All postage, faxed copies to our client, and faxed copies to our client's attorney are included with our service fee.
6. Yearly free newsletters to inform our clients of any home safety reminders and safety tips.
Residential Home Owner or Commercial Building Owner
The following is provided with a limited inspection:
1. A thorough limited inspection of a specific area or system, as requested by the client. A walk-through with our client will be conducted. The inspection time will take 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. We encourage the owner to be present during the inspection.
2. Digital photographs on CD will be provided for the client.
3. 1 set of inspection reports will be mailed to our client, directly. We provide a professional computer-written narrative report.
4. Yearly free newsletters, to inform our clients of any home safety reminders and safety tips.
Beware of the Unlicensed, the Uninsured, & the Unscrupulous
Unfortunately, the home inspection industry has been undertaken with false individuals whom have either read articles, have taken crash courses in architecture, building construction, and/or engineering, and are claiming to have vast years of home inspection experience. These false individuals are out to get your business by offering inspection services for reasonably less than the going competitive rate and with 1-page checklist reports. As the saying goes, "You Get What You Pay For."
Our Assurance & Pledge
With our solid home and building inspection experience and excellent reputation, we assure that your name will be added to our long list of satisfied customers. Our clientele references are available by request.